Wednesday, December 31, 2014

I Am Nothing if Not Tenacious

Somebody (possibly my father, although I can't remember for certain) told me that getting a Ph.D. was less about smarts and more about tenacity.  Not that being smart didn't hurt, but if you weren't tenacious, you wouldn't ever get the degree.  If nothing else, I think we can safely say I'm tenacious.

January 1, 2014 I decided to start a '365 Project' - a photo a day for a year.  I mean, how hard could it be? I already took photos most days, what was a few more days?  Yeah.  Well.  I'll "process" the whole experience in the near future (processing experiences is a big part of the Parks, Recreation and Tourism mindset), but for now, here is the last day of my 365 days of photos.  I was tired and cold (it was 3F when I took the girls out) and I wasn't really up for creating fine art today.  But I always have fun with frisbee photos.

Apparently Fi has been taking contortion lessons from her sister.

Fi also likes to dance, apparently!
With the cold temps, our snow has remained deep and dry - which gives Abby plenty of opportunities to pounce on frisbees.



Did I mention that Fi likes to dance?

And the cold didn't take the bounce out of Abby's leggies.
There were zoomies (until all of our feet got cold)...



We only paused for a few poses - it was cold out there!



And I thought I'd celebrate the 365th day with a few candles (yes, I lucked out that I had the right numbers!).


Yes, I'm very proud of the fact that I made it through all 365 days.   As an aside, I didn't start posting daily here until February, so I'll post the January 2014 photos tomorrow, so everything is in one place.

Day 365/365.  Woohoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment