Friday, December 5, 2014

More of the Same

Yes, yes, yes, I know.  Dogs with frisbees is not a new theme for me.  What can I say?  It's Friday, it's been a busy week, I'm tired, and the girls love their frisbee time.

Our weather has been very warm, and our snow is mushy in the afternoons (and vanishing quickly) - Fi loves to pounce into the snow.



And, of course, Abby did her Flying Doodle thing.


And there were many zoomies...




Tug-of-war shots are not as easy as you might think, as the tugger is always moving... (Which would be why the spot between Fi's eyes is in focus, rather than her eyes themselves - which is always the goal...)


Pretty girl!

Yep, still pretty!
This is Abby's, "If I don't look directly at you, you can't call to me to come inside because I can't hear you if I'm not looking directly at you, even though my hearing is Just Fine" face.  It's also know as her 'Shifty-Eyed Fluffy Puppy' face.


Day 340/365

1 comment:

  1. We are playing in our snowless back yard wearing our summer coats!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    Upcoming Events & Save The Dates!

    December 24th - FFHT

    December 26th - Dory's Birthday and Christmas Pawty (pics due Dec. 20th).

    January 9th, 2015 - Inauguration & Swearing In forDoodz Mayorz

    January 9th, 2015 - After the Inauguration, come to Dory's Pajama Pawty!

    January 10th, 2015 - Madi's Farewell, hosted by Sarge

    January 12, 2015 - Blogville Administration Blog Hop to acquaint all citizens with the new services available to them.

    January 24, 2015 - Letter To My Paw Pal.

    ReplyDelete