I have been pondering the studio soft light look (i.e. where it's not clear that a flash was used), and it became apparent to me that I generally have my flash too bright to get that soft look, so I tried a few shots today with one flash on low power and a reflector. While I think there is room for improvement (specifically, I think I need to adjust the exposure on the camera, so I can get the natural look without having to adjust the exposure post-production), I know I'm moving in the right direction.
I also got some frisbee shots because, well, it was a beautiful (if brisk) day, perfect for frisbee action.
A good time was had by all!
Day 361/365.















We really liked the 2nd and 3rd pics. You captured some good ear flippage! Mom took out the UFO today but we ignored it and played with the spiky ball in the snow. She put away the rope cuz we kept getting into fights.
ReplyDeleteYour Pals,
Murphy & Stanley