Monday, December 29, 2014

We Got 'A Bit' of Snow

Where 'a bit' equals 15 inches or so... Of course, most of it fell during and after my morning commute, so once I made it to work, Gary had to deal with the driveway...  But the girls had fun!

For those of you who know the house, you'll see the snow is now almost up to the hot tub cover.  And the girls were too interested in bitey-face at first to actually let me into the backyard...


But once we got out back, the girls had a grand time playing in the snow.

Abby, trying out for a role as an extra in the remake of Dr. Zhivago.  Heehee!

This is why Abby has such strong hind legs - to get herself out of deep snow drifts!


I think we are going to have to put a flag on Fi's tail so we don't lose her...

There's a frisbee down there.

There's a dog and a frisbee down there!
But never fear - Fi emerged victorious!


Of course there were zoomies...


And the Amazing Flying Fiona!


And I got a few fun shots.  Because I can.

Hi Mom.  Watcha doing?  Do you have snacks?

Yeah, Mom.  Watcha doing?  I know you have snacks!



Day 363/365.  Almost there!!!

1 comment:

  1. Did you spray the girls to keep off the snowballs? Mom noticed we didn't have many 'cept on our faces. Great shots!!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete