Friday, December 19, 2014

A Few More Studio Shots

Not much to say about this.  I was very tired, not very focused, and just took a couple of shots and called it good.  It didn't help that I was grumpy because Abby had been a Bad Dog and tried to engage some Malamutes that were being 'run' by their owner (who rides an ATV while his dogs go where ever, including into out driveway).  I think it's time to break out the 'Naughty' bandanna... And somedoggie might find some coal - or Smarties (yes, Mom and Dad, I still have that pre-historic box of Smarties)- in her stocking at Christmas... Heehee!

Don't let this face fool you.  She's still on the Naughty list...

She's so NOT on the Naughty list.

Still on the Naughty list.

Still not on the Naughty list.

She may be wearing the 'Good Dog' bandanna...

Ah, but they are so cute....
Day 354/365.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, we don't believe a word of it mates. We know you've both been good all year.
    No worries, and slobbery love, Stella and Rory

    ReplyDelete