Saturday, May 1, 2021

Project 365 - Day 121

Happy May Day! I was thinking about getting more flower photos what with it being May Day and all, but none of the flowers really grabbed me (probably a good thing, too, as I just had a Day of the Triffids mental flash).  


I do like things reflected in puddles, but the sky was sort of cloudy, so I was giving up hope on that, but the stop sign caught my eye.



 

And since it was a quiet photo day, here's a yoga photo...  I'm using my phone to get these photo (the only thing that will auto focus on my face for which I have a remote trigger), but I'm not sure with the space that I have, that I can position the camera in a way that I'm not cutting off parts of me... But I like balancing poses, so I'll keep trying.



No comments:

Post a Comment