Thursday, May 13, 2021

Project 365 - Day 133

Today was the first day I've been able to go to the animal shelter since March 2020.  I really enjoy going to the animal shelter, and this is something I've been looking forward since I got my first shot of the vaccine (all the animal shelter employees are fully vaccinated, and they only let people in by appointment).  They had 19 dogs, and it was a full, and very enjoyable afternoon.


Here are a few of the dogs I met today:







Some of the dogs were not super thrilled about the whole photo shoot thing, so I always try to make sure the first photo is a good one.  (The flowers are covering the leash the kept on her.)


It's so good to be back doing this again.

I also got to stop by Fiona Dranow's Meet & Greet room (where prospective adopters meet their potential new family members).  I hadn't seen the plaque and metal print hung up before (again, I haven't been there since a year ago March), and it was really cool.  Fi was such a special girl, and I'm glad to see her in a place that has become very special to me, overseeing adoptions.


I was also pleasantly surprised to see that I had been added to the 'wall of donors'.  Very cool!



It was a good day.  I'm very excited that this will become a regular thing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment