Our neighborhood hawk was out, but I wasn't fast enough to get a good photo, but this wasn't terrible.
A bit further up we saw a helicopter coming in for a landing. I had seen on Nextdoor (where you can discover how truly nuts your neighbors are, and where, if there isn't at least one post a day about people speeding, you assume the internet in the neighborhood is out...) that utility poles were being installed in Summit Park (the neighborhood just west of us at Parley's Summit), and because of the terrain in the neighborhood, the utility poles would be installed by helicopter. When I zoomed in on the photo in Photoshop, I could just barely make out the name on the helicopter - Mountain West - and it turns out that that company does, in fact, specialize in Carrying Heavy Objects by Helicopter.
The girls were most appreciative of the freshly shorn lawn.
Thank heavens for Larry!








No comments:
Post a Comment