Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Project 365 - Days 124 & 125

Day 124 - Photos from the walk

A turkey vulture. Ginormous wingspan - the best photo I could get was when it was almost right above us.

The U. is doing a walking challenge "50K in May" - I made a donation to the Utah foodbank (I do anyway), and if I walk at least 1 mile a day for every day in the month of May, I get a credit towards my health insurance premium.  Needless to say, I'll have the 50K done pretty quickly, but this is my photo for posterity. 

And a photo of me and the mutts, also for posterity, I suppose.


And one of the trees on the walk that I photograph regularly.


Day 125 - Random yard photos

Black Dog.

The snow has melted, so the dandelions are popping up.

Chew toy.

Dad, this one is for you - if you want a better resolution for a background, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment