I'll have to see how the Nikon does (it should get here Tuesday), but I'm not wildly impressed with the Canon. Of course, some of it might have to do with me not really being able to hold the focus stable when the camera is zoomed far out, so I'll keep playing with it. I am looking forward to a side-by-side comparison though.
Day 127
![]() |
| This one was definitely a case of me not being able to hold the focus still on the camera (zoomed out this far, the image bounces around a bit). |
![]() |
| This one isn't bad, but not as sharp as I would like it at 100% |
![]() |
| Zoomed in a bit more. Not bad, but as you can see in the cropped version below, not super crisp. |
![]() |
| Not terrible, but I was hoping for something a bit more sharp. Still, we'll see how the Nikon holds up, as this isn't awful. |
The Canon definitely doesn't compare well against my "real" cameras - too much noise, too soft when zoomed in.
Day 128
I was looking for something to shoot today, but it has been quite windy, and the birds weren't really cooperating by sitting still in the trees. (To be fair, the trees weren't really sitting still, either...) However, this marmot popped up, and helpfully posed for me for a few moments so I could get a few photos of him (or her - it's sort of hard to tell..)







No comments:
Post a Comment