Sunday, May 30, 2021

Project 365 - Day 150

So many photos today!


First, we saw our marmot friend on the walk today.



Then I thought I would get some photos for Betty of some of the flowers that are in bloom.
 


And I thought I was good for the day, but the girls had other ideas.  

First, Lucy-Fur had to make sure that the world knew that she has sort of learned to pose, too.  (She doesn't quite have the regal posture that Fi had, and that Daisy is finally display, but she's young still!)



I am certain that my father would ask why I hadn't removed the grass on Lucy's snooter in the last photo, so I thought I would anticipate the question, and provide a version of the photo where the grass on her snooter has magically vanished!

And then, the girls decided it was time to some bitey-face action.




Which quickly turns into the complete crazies, and leaves me wondering if I can find Van Helsing's phone number...



And also has me wondering if Lucy-Fur needs braces!


And then we get to the virtual dental exam portion of the action...


They really like showing off their pearly whites! And I really like this photo because if you look closely, you can see some of Lucy-Fur's floofs in Daisy's teeth.


Such sisters!

No comments:

Post a Comment