Monday, May 10, 2021

Project 365 - Days 129 & 130

Day 129 

Dad, here's the snow in the peaks.

And my Sunday road picture. (This is relevant when you see today's photo.)

And because I needed to see what photos with 'real' cameras looked like, some photos of the beasts.



This *is* the right way up!


Day 130

So, Dad, you know how I was saying yesterday how it was cool but not snowing?  Well, this morning it was snowing.  (This is what happens when you have conversations on speaker phone where the entire universe can hear!)


You remember our friend the moose, right?

The snowy peak from the day before, shrouded in clouds.

A dusting across the canyon.

And that road photo from yesterday? Here's today's version.

The little Nikon came in a day early, and as usual, I took some photos before I've even figure out how to set it up.  (This is not an uncommon - if not recommended - practice for me!)

Our daffodils, at 35x optical zoom from the back porch. I think this is sharper than the Canon.

How could I not? Definitely sharper than the Canon close in.

Eh.  This one isn't great - but again, I haven't taken the time (yet) to figure out how to set it up.


So, I'll see how the Nikon does tomorrow.  I can say that the zoom is not very fast in physically zooming in and out, but for photographing moose and whatnot, that isn't a deal breaker.  We'll see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment