Sunday, May 2, 2021

Project 365 - Day 122

A few photos from today's walk.


Not as dramatic looking as I had hoped for, but I sort of missed the sun just highlighting the branches.

Surprisingly better than I had expected. (Although photos like this are a tease -  I wish I had a camera with an even bigger telephoto lens that I can carry in my pocket.... So, I'm going to test-drive a Canon SX730 HS - that theoretically has a 930mm zoom. It doesn't shoot RAW, so if I don't like it, I'll send it back.)

Not so impressive photo of one of the birds in flight.

Proof that we actually went on a dog walk.

The "Sunday photo" - I take a photo from the same spot on the walk every Sunday. Next week (maybe) I'll post the last month of Sundays!

And because I *really* wanted to get a yoga photo where my limbs weren't chopped off in some direction, I use the spot where the dog bed is to get a photo (I gave the dog bed spot back to the dogs immediately thereafter!).


No comments:

Post a Comment