Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Project 365 Day 132

And, we have a winner.  I'm definitely keeping the Nikon Coolpix A1000 and sending the Canon back.  It's just sharper and shoots in RAW (so I can manipulate the image more, if needed).  


Compare the marmot photo from a couple of days ago...


To the marmot photos today (I'm pretty certain it's the same marmot, as it was in the same spot as the other day.)




And even though both balloon photos were mediocre, the photo with the Canon doesn't look as sharp as the the one with the Nikon.

Canon

Nikon.  (This one still suffers from operator error with getting the balloon in optimal focus, but that's going to happen regardless of which camera I use.)

So, I'll pack up the Canon, and keep the Nikon.  Hopefully our marmot buddy will keep showing up and giving Daisy the "what for"!

No comments:

Post a Comment