Friday, December 12, 2014

Abby's Birthday

After work and the gym, a trip to the Magic Cheeseburger Window with the girls wasn't in the cards. However, a few birthday photos were definitely in order.   Honestly, I'm not super impressed with my job with the lighting - it is too uneven.  I know why this is the case (I was using one strobe and one speedlight because the other speedlight-hotshoe combination was being cranky and I didn't take a lot of time to see that the light was totally balanced between the strobe and the speedlight), so I'm not going to get too bent out of shape about it; it has been a long week and I was tired.

All that aside, I had fun, and the girls were well-rewarded for their patience.

Really?!?  It's my birthday and you do this to me?!?
It's not even my birthday.  I get lamb lung for this, right?  I'm going to talk to my agent....
I didn't force them to wear the tiaras for long; we quickly moved to festive beads (okay, they are for Mardi Gras, but who cares?  They're festive!).


We get the liver treats soon, right?

Chains, Mom?  Really?!  For the record, I am going to my Happy Place - the Land of Lamb Lung!



Happy 5th birthday, Abby!

Day 347/365.

1 comment:

  1. There were more smiles with the beads!

    Your pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete