Sunday, March 30, 2014

A Man On A Fast Horse....

No, this post has nothing to do with men or horses, fast or otherwise.  The girls got their haircuts today, and while they aren't perfect, as my grandmother used to say, a man on a fast horse wouldn't notice.  Of course, she would also say that a blind man would be glad to see it.  Another family favorite from our years in Saudi Arabia is, only Allah is perfect.  So keeping all those statements in mind, the girls are groomed.

And if nothing else the girls are less shaggy (and thus less prone to getting hot) than they were at the start of the day.


 

With the head shots, you can't see the hairy toes!

Of course, also got in a little squeaky-ball time after the haircuts and the 'glamour shots'.


I think this is what the Brits call 'argy-bargy'.


Dad, this last photo is for you; this is the set-up I used today for all the pictures - two flashes, the taller stand with the umbrella and the shorter stand with the soft box, both flashes were on half power. (Needless to say, I had the flashes go off on purpose - I got some photos where the flashes were off and used the on-camera flash, but it wasn't as cool looking!) For the squeaky ball photos, I have the two stands farther apart and I stand between them with the dogs facing me, so when the flashes go off they are 'lit up'.

Patient Dog patiently awaits treats.
Day 89/365.

1 comment:

  1. Love the behind the scenes photo. Quite the setup.

    Mango Momma

    ReplyDelete