Thursday, March 27, 2014

More Fun with an Off-Camera Flash

In spite of today's snow, my allergies seem to have gotten the better of me today, so only a few photos from today's attempt.  I was trying to use the flash to 'highlight' the girls outside in gloomy conditions, but I wasn't very successful.  I think I need to read that section in my 'Off Camera Flash' book again.

This one actually wasn't too bad.  I think I needed it to be a bit darker out and use both flashes to actually get the bright effect I was hoping for.

The cool thing is that this looks like natural lighting (it was too dark out, even with the 'fast lens' to get something like this in natural light), but again, not what I was hoping for.  I don't know why my model is looking sulky here, BTW.  She was well-rewarded for her efforts!
And since I still had treats when we came back inside, I got a couple 'dramatic' photos of the girls.



Day 86/365.

No comments:

Post a Comment