Okay, so we just moved into the living room. The weather has been cloudy and kinda blah - too warm to make cross-country skiing fun, and too cold to make cycling fun. While I'm not in a dark mood, I'm in the mood for darker photos. Of course, with only one flash in the biggest room in the house, the darker look isn't totally surprising. So more lighting will go on my wish list. After the 35mm f/1.8 lens, that is. *grin*
 |
| "Fi, why are we on the couch?" "Dunno, but the crazy lady with the camera has treats, so let's play along..." |
 |
| One of the few photos of Fi where her hair isn't in her eyes. She really need to talk to her stylist! |
 |
| I could take these pictures all day long. Looking at the files on my hard drive, apparently I DO take these all day long! |
 |
| What a sweetie! (And you can see her eyes. Sort of.) |
 |
| Soft light just works for Abby. She's a pretty girl and this light really highlights how pretty she is! |
I took a ton of pictures this afternoon, and even though my models were plied with lots of treats, they eventually decided they wanted to do something else.
 |
| "We're done!" |
Heehee. They really are such sweeties. And very patient. And I really like the lighting in this last photo.
Did I mention that I really like the white umbrella for diffusing the light?
Day 65/365.
No comments:
Post a Comment