Monday, March 24, 2014

Great Salt Lake Marina Revisited

Today was a GORGEOUS day in Salt Lake City; 58 degrees, and very little wind.  So Gary and I went out to the Great Salt Lake for a bicycle ride.  Early season we ride down by the Salt Lake because it is flat and much warmer than Park City.  Today it had the added bonus of being less windy, too.  Gorgeous day for an almost 15-mile bike ride; the first official ride of the season, over a month earlier than usual.

This time I actually remembered to bring my camera, but I hadn't given much thought as to what I was going to photograph (something to remember for future 'destination photography') and after the ride I didn't have much time to get photos before it was time to get on the road to beat rush-hour traffic.



This one didn't really work out as well as I was hoping for, but the lake really does 'melt' into the mountains.
Day 83/365.

No comments:

Post a Comment