I took a bunch of photos today but I'm tired, so here is a brief selection without much explanation.
Other than that when we were inside, the girls really wanted to be RightNext to each other. so I had to zoom in to get individual shots. I have to admit, I didn't have any 'unique' ideas for photos today, so I just spent more time playing with lighting.
 |
| I love Abby's eyes in this photo. |
 |
| Sisters! (This is where a portable backdrop could be handy - something else to add to my 'when I win the lottery' list!) |
 |
| Fi is a little shaggy right now, but she is still so pretty. And is slowly getting more comfortable with the lighting setup! |
 |
| So pretty! |
And the snow; the storm didn't last long and it didn't leave much snow, but the girls had fun.
 |
| Abby, doing what she does best! |
 |
| Tug-o-war! (Abby won.) |
Day 76/365.
No comments:
Post a Comment