Saturday, March 22, 2014

Doggie Class

After a long winter hiatus, Fi and Abby and I started up with doggie classes again.  At this point we are working on Not Being Doofuses Out In Public, and today was a nice day to get out and see how much we had forgotten over the winter.

The girls actually did very well, and it was fun to get some different shots - something other than frisbees or exercises in lighting.  Because I wasn't really sure what we were going to do in the doggie class, I just brought along my little point-and-shoot, and today was just about having fun.

Which we did.

It was quite bright out, and I had to spend a little of time trying not to get over-exposed photos.  I wasn't always successful.


The "fluorescent" light setting on my little camera doesn't seem to do much...

Not really in focus, but Abby looks quite cute!

Heehee!  Fi rocking the spring hats!

Both girls rocking the spring hats!
 Day 81/365.

No comments:

Post a Comment