I was so enamored with the results of yesterday's photo shoot that I thought I'd try it again today. I changed it up a bit by using two flashes (
rather than the one of yesterday) and both had small soft boxes on them (
yesterday it was just the raw flash).
I am really, really, really pleased with the photos I got today. The extra lighting definitely helped, as did using the soft boxes to diffuse the flash so it wasn't quite so harsh. And the photos just crack me up! Fi LOVES this inside catch game, and was more than happy to indulge my desire to get a bunch of photos. Which was a good thing, when I looked at the first couple of photos on the camera and saw this among them:
 |
| It looks like Fi is watching an asteroid flying in! |
Pleased with what I saw on the little screen on the camera (yes, instant feedback is great!), I took a bunch more.
 |
| I love how Abby is watching the ball, too. |
 |
| This looks like Abby is watching the moon. |
And I got some really fun catches:
 |
| Definite Jaws of Doom! |
Photos like these are why I want to continue to work on my photography - it's fun for me to be able to capture the girls having fun!
Day 85/365.
OH MY DOG! THESE ARE AMAZING!
ReplyDelete