For some reason, I decided to take the camera and the dogs out on the front porch for some pictures. Because in the shade it was a little too dark to get decent shots (well, I guess I could have changed lenses, or upped the ISO or something), and I'm so enamored with the off-camera flash stuff, I brought out one of the trusty speedlights and a small softbox to see what I could get.
Among other things, I got 'Terminator' shots of both girls (if you've seen the poster for Terminator 3, you'll know what I mean - one bright eye, one eye in shadow).
I don't know why I like these so much, but I do.
And a couple of 'pretty girl' photos (as in, "You're a pretty girl!").
Nothing earth-shatteringly unique, but I'm having a little better luck in getting pictures of Fi's eyes (or eye, as she's in need of a haircut), so I'll call it a good day.
Day 79/365.




No comments:
Post a Comment