Monday, March 31, 2014

Clearly, I Am Easily Amused

I was going to try some more outdoor low-light with flash shots today, but the girls decided they'd rather play with the squeaky balls that are strewn about the house.  And who am I to deny the girls squeaky balls (or anything else, for that matter)?

Besides, I'm easily amused and the squeaky ball photos just crack me up.  I could seriously see making a photo book of these.  It might not be Underwater Dogs, but I still love these photos!  I could take them all day.  And apparently, Fi and Abby would be fine with that, too.

For some reason, blogger lightens some of these photos, and I don't know how to fix it...  Some of these have quite a bit more shadow that what you see here...

This is my personal favorite of the day!  I love the look on her face~

Abby is really quick to catch the ball and it's hard to get the ball in mid-air with her.

Fi does her Gene Simmons impersonation!

Yay!  One where Abby's jaws aren't clamped shut yet!

This was one of those photos that is quite a bit darker in Lightroom.  Go figure...
Both going for the ball and no bitey-face.  Good thing I have a picture of this, as it will likely never happen again!

Not the sharpest photo, but another one where Abby doesn't already have the squeaky toy firmly in her jaws.

Fi's always got perfect technique!

Obviously wildly back-lit, but I really like the effect. I'll have to try this on purpose some time!
Day 90/365.

1 comment:

  1. Loooove the jowl wrinkles in your favorite pic :) I am a sucker for squishy doggy faces!

    ReplyDelete