Friday, May 30, 2014

A Perfect Afternoon for Tennis Ball Action

Which translates into happy, tired dogs!  After our bike ride and a long week at work (surprisingly, short weeks seem longer just because I have to pack a lot of work into less days), I was ready for some quality tennis ball time with the girls.  Luckily it was just a perfect afternoon for it - sunny but not too hot and with a light breeze.  Time to break out the trusty 24-85mm lens, set it to 1/4000 shutter speed and start chucking tennis balls.







Watch and learn, youngster!
After much tennis ball zoomies, there was a little cool down in the shade.

"Hey Mom?  It's time to mow the grass again.  Just saying..."

Happy dog!

"I'm not a tennis ball hoarder, I just like to keep an eye on my things!"

Life is good!
Day 150/365.

No comments:

Post a Comment