By the time I got off work and got home today, it was only raining lightly and there were even moments of sunlight. The girls were very thrilled to get some tennis ball action in, and what sort of doggie Mom would I be if I didn't indulge their tennis ball desires? Luckily we don't have to ponder that question!
I also got a few photos of the foliage. However, after tramping around in the mud a bit to get some photos, I have decided that the whole water-droplet effect is over-rated. (Or, as one of my photography books suggests, use a spray bottle on a dry day - an idea that appeals to my desire to not track any more mud through the house than necessary!)
And finally, a daffodil. As an aside, white flowers are more difficult to photograph well than you might think!
Day 129/365.












No comments:
Post a Comment