Saturday, May 17, 2014

Before and After

I finally mowed the lawn today (it's a good thing the girls have long leggies - as long as the grass was in sections, we might have lost the girls if they were of the short-legged doggie variety!).  So I have some before and after photos for you.

For those of you who want the abbreviated version, here it is.

Before....

Fi is lying down - the grass wasn't THAT long!
After...

Now she's got feet!
And for those of you who would like to see more action photos, here you go!

Before...




Alas, I was zoomed in just a little too much.  But I still like the photo.
And After.... (I haven't used the weed whacker yet, so there is still long grass around the edges.  But that's on the list for tomorrow!)


Close, but no tennis ball!

Happy, happy girl!
 Day 137/365.

1 comment:

  1. If you had a riding lawn mower the girls could help!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete