Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Nothing New Under the Sun

If you can't tell from that title, I am having a hard time trying to come up with new and different ways of saying, "And yet even more tennis ball action!".    But today was another day of tennis ball action.  (Dad, I did try shooting some of the railroad ties, but when I looked at the shots at full resolution, I need to re-shoot them with a tripod.  So that will have to wait until tomorrow.)   It was a nice, sunny (if a wee bit cool) day, and the girls had a great time in the yard.

I think it might be time to mow the grass....


Zoom-zoom!






And, of course, once the girls wore themselves out, I got a few 'portraits'.



Day 133/365.

1 comment:

  1. Seriously, we want to see some shots of the girls running taken from behind them. We like seeing how the legs lift off the ground. We think you should have a challenge where people challenge you to get certain shots!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete