After an extremely windy bike ride, I took the girls out for the usual tennis ball action. Because it was overcast, I decided to see if bumping the ISO to 400 would make much of a difference in letting a little more light into the photos. I'm not sure it did, but it didn't hurt them...
Later in the afternoon, I took the girls out just before dinner time and noticed that there were a bunch of bumblebees flying around pollinating flowers. I decided to grab the camera and see if I could get any decent shots. The short answer is that National Geographic won't be calling me any time soon. However, this might give me a good opportunity to try out the telephoto lens (that has a macro setting) and see if I can get anything better than I got this time around. But here are my first attempts at photographing bees.
Day 148/365.







Yes, need to get closer to those bees! It is a nice shot though, we like all the yellow!
ReplyDeleteYour Pals,
Murphy & Stanley