Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day Snow, aka Spring in Utah

It's only May 11th, so a few inches of snow is not unheard of.  Nor, actually, is it entirely unwelcome; we had such a dry winter that we need all the water we can get.  And it is supposed to be well into the 60s by the middle of the week, so we can't really complain too much.

And the girls LOVED the snow.

We started off the day with a walkie.



I thought I'd try a black and white 'processing' because snow photos always feel like they should be in black and white!
After the morning walkies, we had several forays into the backyard for some frisbee action.

One of my favorite shots of the day!
How cute is that glob of snow on her nose?











And a scenery photo.  Again, I like how snow photos look in black and white.


Day 131/365.

No comments:

Post a Comment