For the record, it is much harder to throw a tennis ball and try to get a good photo, than to throw a frisbee and attempt to get a good photo.
I know I said that yesterday, but after today's tennis ball session, I felt it was worth repeating. On the upside, when I DO get decent pictures, I have been lucky enough to capture Fi's ability to turn into Gumby when going after tennis balls.
Also, Abby didn't seem to get the memo about no jumping for another day or two...
Mostly, however, tennis balls bring out the zoomies.
 |
| No, the feet weren't cut off on purpose - I'm still getting the hang of the throwing the ball and getting a photo at the same time. |
But because tennis ball action involves more zoomies than frisbee action, it has the pleasant result of wearing Abby out.
And a tired Abby is a good Abby.
And it leaves Fi a happy dog!
Day 122/365.
No comments:
Post a Comment