Monday, May 12, 2014

Some Days You've Got It, Some Days You Don't

Today was definitely the latter rather than the former.  Yesterday I got a bunch of great action shots.  Today, not so much.   I can't actually put my finger on why today was more challenging, although today was a tennis ball day, which immediately complicates things.

But I clearly wasn't totally on top of things today...

I actually get more of these than I care to admit.  Today I just seemed to get more of them than usual...

And this one could have been cool if Abby had feet...
But today wasn't a total loss.  I did get a few photos I could live with.




 


At least tennis ball action always results in tired doodles, and tired doodles are fairly easy to photograph.

Deceptively innocent.
Happy dog.

Still deceptively innocent.

Still happy!
Day 132/365.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent (as usual)! Maybe you can teach a class at the next Blog Paws on photographing pets??

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete