Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Alas, No Plan Here

This was one of those days where I just took some pictures.  No grand vision of what I was hoping for, no thoughts of "I really want to try this...", no nothing.  Well, that's not entirely true, I determined that the girls are vastly more tolerant of soft boxes (even large softboxes) than umbrellas.  Which came as no great surprise to me.  Basically, I set up lights (it was raining outside) and took pictures.

Luckily I have very pretty dogs, so it's not hard to get some decent photos.





In one brief flash of inspiration, I put a treat on top of the softbox, and surprise, surprise, the girls looked up at the treat!  Yes, I'm so devious!
 


Treats?  There are treats, right?  Right?


At some point I have to figure out how to eliminate/decrease the dog-on-dog shadows.....
Day 239/365.

No comments:

Post a Comment