Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Photo Shoot

I was looking at some of the screen backgrounds on my work computer (I have it set to cycle through a bunch of dog photos), and I decided I hadn't done any indoor photo shoots in a while.  So, today I did one.  These photo shoots are always fun, because I never know what I'm going to get.  Today I was in the exercise room - it's the room off the kitchen, and it has windows that don't get direct sunlight in the afternoon.  So I used a black umbrella with a silver reflective lining against the window and a small softbox on the other flash on the other camera.  My highly technical illustration shows you the general set-up:


The above drawing is, by the way, the reason I have chosen photography as my personal form of artistic expression, rather than, oh, say, drawing.

Anyhoo...  The set-up worked rather well, if I say so myself.






Soulful eyes!

"Will no one rid me of this meddlesome beast?"  Heehee.  Siblings are siblings, no matter the species!
For some reason, blogger seems to lighten these photos - there is more contrast in the actual photos.  But they still look good.

Day 224/365.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! It worked VERY well! Beautiful shots!

    Your pals,

    Murphy & Stanley
    Mayorz For All Paws

    ReplyDelete