Monday, August 4, 2014

Objects Are Closer Than They Appear

Yes, I got some doggie photos (shocker there, huh?), but if I had to pick one photo for the day (and for the 'strict' Project 365ers - which I am clearly not - that is how the photo-a-day thing is done), this would be it:

Those clouds might be closer than they appear, but they didn't rain on us during our bike ride!

But since I'm not just a one-photo-a-day person, here are a few gratuitous doggie action photos:


It's a bird!  It's a plane!  It's SuperDoodle!




Day 216/365.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, where are all the other pics? Me and Stanley just got baths this morning and mom said after we dry off (in 87 years) that it's time to clip . . . clip . . . clip!

    Oh, sorry . . . they're calling us back into our meeting to sign contracts.

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete