Yes, this is mostly about tennis ball action, but I actually did play around with a few things in sun light that I haven't been able to really achieve with indoor lighting.
Fr'instance, here is some backlighting.
 |
| This photo could have been better with a little light on Fi's face, but I really like the hair highlights from the sun - something to keep in mind for future indoor lighting. |
There was a little more backlighting that wasn't as optimal, but that's what happens when I take tennis ball photos before noon and throw into the 'deep' part of the yard.
 |
| Doodle Launcher still works. |
 |
| This photo just makes me smile! |
 |
| Again, I wasn't in the optimal location given where the sun was in the sky, but when it comes down to it, tennis ball action is the first priority and good photos are the second priority! |
I did get some interesting shadow/sun photos.
 |
| I like the light on her face and her tail, as she's leaping out the shade! |
Then, of course, there were just plenty of funballs tennis ball photos.
 |
| More baby-bird action. |
 |
| Super dog! |
 |
| Big stretch! |
And finally, Fall has come. These aren't the greatest photos in terms of capturing the true colors of the leaves (I probably should have brought the camera with me on the morning walk), but it gives you a sense of the Fall colors.
Day 243/365.
No comments:
Post a Comment