Friday, August 15, 2014

Dog Days of Summer

I really like summer.  I mean, I REALLY like summer.  Of course, living in The Land of No Humidity and in the mountains to boot with not too many wicked hot days, and cool nights makes summer just about perfect.  Yes, I like winter (other than being perpetually cold, and snowy commutes), but I love summer.  I love the warm weather, I love the long days and short nights, and I like getting out and enjoying the paradise we live in without having to put on a lot of layers and boots first!

Here a just a few things I love about summer:

Even though I was exhausted today, it was still good to get out on my bike.

I love how the ball just drops into her mouth!

Goofadoodle in action!

Summer is the time for tennis ball zoomies - in winter we move to frisbees because they don't get lost in the snow (as much).

Happy dog!

Very happy dog!
Yep, I love the Dog Days of Summer!

Day 227/365.

No comments:

Post a Comment