After a chaotic afternoon of bicycling (complete with an bicycle incident requiring me to put on my 5p* Nurse Liz cap and break out the plethora of ice packs we have - for the record, it was Gary who was the unfortunate recipient of an idiot's inexplicable and unavoidable actions on the road, not me, and while I don't *think* anything is broken, my 5p nurse course only goes far enough for me to call a bruise a hematoma), a dash to get dog food (the vet didn't receive the shipment of the stuff the girls usually eat, so I had to go get some canned 'junk food'), and other general afternoon stuff, I only got a chance to get a few dog photos.
Day 223/365.
*5p stands for '5 pence' - and it is an old family joke (I think - I hope), with my mother claiming that she only took the cheaper 5p nurse-training course, so her first-aid was only partially trustworthy....








We thought maybe he crashed cuz somebody put a comment on my FB page photo about healing up bruises and we figured they got mixed up and thought it was your photo. Anyway, glad it wasn't too serious. You didn't say if the wheels were hurt though?
ReplyDeleteYour Pals,
Murphy & Stanley
Mayorz For All Paws