While I could have taken yet more tennis ball photos today, I wanted to try out my short light stand; it extends to about 18" and I got it in an attempt to get light lower to the ground when shooting the girls. One of the nice things about having a small soft box is that even on this very short light stand, I can use the soft box to diffuse the flash. Now that I have the tools, I just have to work on training the girls to pose on command!
 |
| I have to work on adjusting the power levels on the flashes, but I like having a 'regular' height flash and a short one. |
 |
| Now I just have to work on synchronized 'looks'. |
 |
| Fi, taking a moment to be serious. |
 |
| Abby, taking no time to be serious. Ever. |
This weekend I'm going to spend a little time playing with continuous lighting. I have been using off-camera flashes to light the photos so far, and while it does provide an interesting effect, I'm curious to see if I can get something more 'natural' with the continuous lighting. We shall see!
Day 234/365.
No comments:
Post a Comment