Friday, August 29, 2014

More Adventures in Natural Light

Because you can only have so many posts entitled 'More Tennis Ball Action'!  Heehee.  It's been a long week, and I'm ready for the long weekend.  I started it off by hitting some tennis balls, so when we were done, all I was up for was general tennis ball mayhem with the girls.  Which is never a bad thing.

The test photo - it was a little dark (I lightened it up in Lightroom), but she was in the shade, so all was good.

Abby could do this All Day Long.  Or until she gets hot and retires to the shade - whichever comes first!

I wish I had Abby's focus when keeping my eye on the ball - my tennis might be a wee bit better!

Blond zombie dog in the backyard.  See yesterday's post if this makes no sense!

Just another Day In the Life!

Fi could do this All Day Long, too.  And as soon as Abby retires to the shade, Fi takes over the yard!

Jaws of Doom!

Down the hatch!

Seriously, Fi could do this all day!

Have I mentioned that Abby is a long dog?

Happy tennis ball dog!
Day 241/365.

2 comments:

  1. Mom has practiced her photo taking with me and tennis balls too. Don't tell her, but your pics are MUCH better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abby is long BUTT that photo shows off her shape and muscles!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley
    Mayorz For All Paws
    "Use Your Noodle & Vote For A Doodle"

    ReplyDelete