Thursday, August 28, 2014

Experiments in Natural Light (aka Tennis Ball Action)

After spending a fair amount of time on lighting as of late, I decided today would be a great day to experiment with 'natural light'.  Heehee.  Who am I kidding?  After our bike ride, it was tennis ball time for the girls.  I will admit, however, that spending time with the off camera lighting has made me think more about how I position myself in relation to the sun and the girls.

But it was really all about the tennis ball action.

And people wonder why zombie movies don't impress me....

Why are photos like this never in focus?

BIG stretch!

Abby, doing her best Chubby Checker impression!  ("C'mon everybody - let's do the twist!")

Not optimally located with regard to the sun, but Most Excellent Ear Flappage!

Better use of natural light.  And continued excellent ear flappage!

My back hurts just looking at this.  Of course, this kind of flexibility explains why Fi had to wear a full cone for two weeks after her surgery....

Zoomies!

She is a very long dog!

I think this is Abby's take on the 'Moonwalk'.

Yep, she's flexible!

Gotta love that natural light!

For some reason that I haven't quite figured out, this photo actually looks like a flash was used - but this was all natural light!

Pretty girl!

Don't tell her she's got grass hanging out of her mouth - she's still pretty!
Day 240/365.

No comments:

Post a Comment