Friday, January 29, 2021

Project 356 - Day 29

Well, the first couple of photos didn't really come out as I saw them.  I was looking at the snow in the branches, pondering whether it looked like cotton balls when Gary commented that the snow in the branches looked like cotton balls (great minds and all that, I guess).  But the photos don't really look like how I saw it.



And this one didn't look like what I was seeing at all, so I figured I'd play around with a little processing to at least make it look dramatic-like.


At least my favorite tree was doing a good job looking dramatic (the dark skies were heading our way; it started snowing about 4pm).


I like it in black and white, too. Maybe a little heavy, but dramatic.


And today was a fun yoga morning, although I didn't quite get a wide-enough angle shot.  Maybe one of the days I'll have to try something other than my phone.




Yeah, so those need some work. I have to figure out something to get a wider angle shot without going full fisheye!

No comments:

Post a Comment