Thursday, January 21, 2021

Project 365 - Day 21

My new to me camera arrived yesterday, and while I haven't made much progress with the user manual, the camera is similar enough to the other one I have that I could get started.  We didn't see any moose or other wildly far away things, but it was still fun to play around with.

The back country ski hill (not much snow since the last time I photographed this hill, so it's probably the same tracks from the last time.)

I felt that an "Oliver, who is playing the fife?" moment was totally appropriate today.

And I got a few photos of the beasts.

I've seen this movie before, but it never gets old!
Seriously, it's like the Blues Brothers. I can watch this all the time!

And since Noom, the lifestyle/behavioral change app I've been using to lose weight, suggested I take a photo of food, and we just got a bunch of grapes, here are some grapes for your viewing pleasure!


Only one day in, but I think this new-to-me camera will be a option for dog walks - it is really nice to be able to zoom in on things!

No comments:

Post a Comment