Friday, January 22, 2021

Project 365 - Day 22

I didn't really see much on the walk that grabbed me - and one of the photos of the pebbles on larger rocks that might have been interesting was interrupted when another dog walked by, and the girls had to go all nutty at the dog, so that was that.

There was a cool moment with the sun and the clouds, though, as we were heading back down the hill.

Before the storm came in.

By the time I finished work, it started to snow. We might actually get a decent snowfall out of this.

I think some of why I didn't really see much of interest on the morning walk was that I was thinking too much about all the work I had to do today.

Remote shutter release with my phone (I'm working in my "emergency backup office" as Gary wanted to play his guitar - and he's got the laptop I use in the upstairs office because his is out for repairs). 

In case you were curious, the serious face was brought about by yet more competing outcomes analysis (the competing outcomes being death, transplant, explant, and no-event survival for left ventricular assist device (LVAD) patients; it's not appropriate to just compare to look at "dead v. undead" when looking at mortality).

At least before work and walkies, I got in my daily yoga.

This morning's yoga included a child's pose. And yes, this is actually quite comfortable!

No comments:

Post a Comment