Today's walk was a bit hurried, so I only got one photo - some haze in the valley.
Since that didn't really grab me, I thought I'd try to get some dog photos. My yoga area gets nice light in the mid-morning this time of year, so I thought I'd bring the dogs up there.
 |
| Apparently I wasn't going to actually do any yoga. Unless I wanted to use the dog bed... |
 |
| Yep, they aren't moving without serious bribery. |
 |
| Hai. I have heard you have snacks. I like snacks. |
 |
| And since she has such pretty eyes, I couldn't resist. |
 |
| Hmm. Clearly I need better snacks. |
I provided better snacks, and thought I'd do a little yoga. Daisy apparently thought she would help. (This is not what assistance looks like.)
But I thought the photo was sort of interesting. And when I went into extended child pose, this was an interesting view of my feet. And since the whole goal is to look at things from a new perspective, this definitely fits the bill!
This is what the pose looks like - not my photo, taken from the doyogawithme.com website
And then I was just goofing around (hence the silly smile), and was shocked that this photo actually turned out! (Daisy is clearly non-plussed, as there were no snacks immediately provided.)
No comments:
Post a Comment