Sunday, January 3, 2021

Project 365 - Day 3

 I had a vision of what this moose would look like, but this isn't it.  So, I'll try again another day.


I'll have to revisit it and figure out how I want this to look.

Since I wasn't really happy with the moose photo, and it was snowing (and the only thing the Lumix isn't good for is wet/snowy conditions, as it's not truly weather-sealed), I decided to get some photos of the girls.  New and different? Not really, but I like the different angles.



And since I had a ring light handy, I pulled it out for a few photos. I really want to play around with the ring light some other time, so this is just a bit of a mental reminder.



And, I couldn't resist a photo of the Sisters Dranow.  All 4 of them.



No comments:

Post a Comment