As of yet, I am unable to photograph this particular thistle weed thing, as I see it in my mind's eye. But, I like a challenge.
![]() |
| Meh. |
![]() |
| Not exactly any better in black and white.... |
As for other sights, this was the only moose we saw on the walk today! (Well, there were other metal moose out there, too, but I figured this one was new to you!)
And while I was working today, Larry came by and put in some much taller temporary fencing, because our darling children could jump over the current fence and go up the hill and find all the burrs that aren't covered with snow (not hard, as we have almost no snow right now) and discover new and exciting sources of mud. With the taller temporary fencing (it will become more permanent temporary fencing once the snow melts - assuming we ever actually get snow), the kids have been let loose together in the backyard again.
![]() |
| Moose are a big decorative theme around here. No great surprise. |
And while I was working today, Larry came by and put in some much taller temporary fencing, because our darling children could jump over the current fence and go up the hill and find all the burrs that aren't covered with snow (not hard, as we have almost no snow right now) and discover new and exciting sources of mud. With the taller temporary fencing (it will become more permanent temporary fencing once the snow melts - assuming we ever actually get snow), the kids have been let loose together in the backyard again.
Which means... bitey-face!







No comments:
Post a Comment