We got snow yesterday late in the day and through the night. As we started on our walk this morning, the storm was clearing out.
 |
| In reality, the left side was still quite dark from the clouds, but this is close. |
 |
| This is a bit of a place-holder; all these downed trees intrigue me, but I don't know what about them intrigues me, so I don't really know how to photograph them. |
 |
| Heading back down the hill, the storm mostly gone. (I also like the tree that is growing sideways - it's that way in the summer, too.) |
 |
| Dad, I was thinking about your sand dune dilemma, and as I was walking home I say this mini cornice of snow, and thought that while you were playing with sand dunes, we had snow dunes! |
No comments:
Post a Comment