Monday, January 4, 2021

Project 365 - Day 4

Closer to what I was thinking of with this moose, but still not quite it. I suspect there will be more photos of this moose until I get something that grabs me.


Coincidentally, about a mile past this photo, we encountered two live moose (Mom moose and youngster moose), but since my little camera only zooms into 70mm, all I got was a photo of a brown blob.

The other thing that was visually interesting on today's walk (and what caused the frost on the metal moose), was the fog in the valley below us.

This is the intersection just north of the house; you can see the fog layer below us.


Because of the live moose, we had to backtrack, and caught the fog spilling over the far hillside, ala 1950s cheesy horror movies!


It looked really cool, but in my copious free time I really should learn more about landscape photography!

No comments:

Post a Comment