Some days I have some idea of what I'm hoping to see, and other days I hope inspiration strikes.
First, I thought maybe the deer might be cool, but they were fast suckers, and by the time I got my camera out of my coat pocket they went from being nicely lined up on the hill to eating bushes...
No inspiration there.
And then when we saw two moose in the neighborhood, I thought they would be great to photograph, but the dogs were making the moose antsy, so no luck there.
And then I saw that they had the big snow removal equipment out; when they start pushing snow back from the sides of the roads, it's a sign they are expecting a big snow.
![]() |
| Snowplow in action. |
![]() |
| This is where they get serious about moving snow off the roads. |
And while we haven't had a ginormous amount of snow so far, we definitely had enough snow for snow zoomies!
So, snow inspiration!








No comments:
Post a Comment